AURELE IT – A law firm dedicated to digital law
AURELE IT is specialized in digital law:
- information technologies: computer and internet law
- data protection: compliance with the RGPD, data valorization
AURELE IT is a law firm dedicated to digital law and data protection, founded and led by Florence Ivanier, Attorney at Law, who has a renowned expertise in this sector since 1995.
The firm assists its clients in France and abroad, both in consulting and litigation.
The firm advises major players in the digital sector or smaller companies, including start ups:
- we advise users on their complex and high-stake tech projects;
- we advise service providers, including software vendors, IT service providers and hosting providers on their on-premises and saas contracts.
AURELE IT has been able to secure its international clients’ loyalty, by capitalizing on its skills in English and its first-hand knowledge of the Anglo-Saxon culture.
Aurele IT – A risk-based approach
The firm favors a business-oriented, pragmatic, risk-based approach. It aims to support and be a driving force in its clients’ decision-making process. It provides them with creative and tailor-made solutions and brings them a competitive advantage.
The firm’s reputation is built upon its stringent requirements of rigor and reactivity, enabling its clients to benefit, at competitive rates, from a quality equivalent to that of the largest law firms specializing in digital law.
Beyond the constant monitoring of best practices and legislative and case law developments, the firm makes the difference by offering the benefit of a specialized and experienced attorney, who handles all the firm’s clients herself.
Our commitments – Your guarantees
- Direct follow-up by the partner: clients are guaranteed to be taken care of by Florence Ivanier, a senior lawyer, and not by an associate lawyer.
- Competitiveness: the firm’s cost control, combined with the human size of the structure, allows Aurele IT to offer its clients competitive rates. Aurele IT is committed to the transparency of its fees.
- Reactivity: Aurele IT is committed to availability and responsiveness while maintaining the highest standards in the rigor and quality of its approach. The firm advises its international clients with the same reactivity, including in different time zones.
- Security and Compliance: A secure and GDPR compliant working environment. The firm’s website and computer system are monitored and have been designed by design to comply with privacy.
- one of the three major RPA software vendors
- a human resources consulting firm
- a large French retail bank
- a payroll software developer
- a Canadian IT Service Provider
- a Fintech blockchain start-up
- a start-up operating a platform for pharmaceutical laboratories