I am Florence Ivanier, Attorney at Law, member of the Paris Bar since 1995.
I founded the firm AURELE IT in 2014.
I have developed a renowned expertise in Digital Law and Data Protection for more than twenty years and I assist my clients in consulting and litigation.
With a background in international law firms, renowned in new technologies (Kahn & Associés, Bird & Bird and Dentons), advising on high-stake deals and complex digital transformation projects, I have developed a sharp expertise and an approach that is business-oriented, proactive and agile.
With several years of experience in New-York, USA, I am a bilingual French-English attorney and I advise several international groups on their activities in Europe.
Having practiced at major groups as their in-house lawyer on several long missions, I have gained a deep understanding of companies’ needs:
- international IT service provider, risk management department: advised on IT procurement contracts (1 year)
- major French bank, new technologies department: management of two major Information System transformation projects and contract negotiation, launching of a multi-channel bank, overhaul of transaction processing chains,(3 years)
This multi-dimensional background, which mixes experiences in companies and law firms, in both consulting and litigation, enables me to best meet my clients’ needs related to digital transformations and data protection.
- Member of the International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP)
- Member of the French American Bar Association (FABA)
- Regular contributor to the review Expertises des Systèmes d’Information.
- Certified Data Protection Officer Diploma, University Paris Dauphine, 2019 (with honors).
- Admitted to the Paris Bar, 1995.
- Postgraduate Degree in Business Law, University Paris II Assas, 1995
- Sciences-Po ParisGraduate, Economic and Financial Section, 1993
- Master’s Degree in Business Law and tax law, University Paris II Assas, 1991